需要|刘先银经典点说:语言是存在之家,绘画之道,只有“道”,才能使万物善始善终(23)


Forgetting the true self, you are goaded by habitual patterns and sufferings.
因为你迷失了原始本来 ,
Because of ignorance of your original nature,
因为恐惧从而攀缘 ,
You cling to the outward out of fear.
为了证明幻心从而取舍幻境 ,
Looking for proof leads you astray,
You grasp at illusions,
犹如不会游泳的人掉入大海 ,
Like drowning non-swimmers in the sea,
拼命挣扎想要抓住救命的稻草 ,
Struggling frantically to grasp the life-saving straw.
迷失在无明梦境之中的你 , 却因为想要证实存在的真实 , 而迷失了原来的面目 ,
It is the eager self-identification with whatever you perceive that makes you forget your true being, losing your way into the dream-land of ignorance.
你是迷失的我, 我是觉醒的你,
You are the ignorant form of me,
“I AM” the enlightened one in you.
你是我在梦境中的寻找 ,
You are the pursuant state of “I AM” in dreams.
寻找停息 ,
When the chase ends,
那远离疑虑 , 无需寻找的即是我 。
That ever-present, free from all delusions, is “I AM”.
本觉未曾离舍众生 ,
The primordial awareness has never been apart from all beings.
众生离舍自我 ,
When all beings renounce their ego-self,
心无所得即是本觉 。
That non-attainable is but awareness itself.
看到世界的眼睛 , 不因所看改变了能看功能;
The faculty of seeing with eyes that see the world is the changeless among the changeful sights.
分辨善恶的意识 , 不因善恶改变了分辨功能;
The faculty of discerning with mind that distinguishes good from evil is the changeless among the changeful deeds.
储存对错真假概念的记忆 , 不因真假概念 , 停止思维运行;
The faculty of conceiving with memory that records concepts true and false, and right and wrong is the changeless among the changeful concepts.
感受悲伤或者喜悦的心 , 不因体验觉受 , 而改变能体验的觉知;
The faculty of sensing with heart that feels pain or pleasure is the changeless among the changeful experiences.
心见上帝也见魔鬼 ,
The vision of God and the vision of demon, when arising, arise from the mind itself.
见性不因上帝而高贵 , 不因魔鬼而卑微 ,
Yet, the essence of the mind is the changeless, becoming not holy in sight of God, nor disgraced in sight of demon.
心灵所见一切 , 不过是心灵能见之性在波动;
Whatever you perceive is nothing but the turbulence of your mind.
我以你的心呈现世界 ,
It is through your mind that the world appears in “I AM”.
世界熄灭于心 ,
When the world merges with the mind indistinguishable,
妙明轻安 , 那就是我 ,
That marvelous awareness at peace is “I AM”.
随净则净 , 随染则染 ,
Neither entertaining the pure.
Nor rejecting the impure,
于十法界处处呈现 ,
“I AM” omnipresent in all directions of Ten Realms of Dharma,
却在一切名相中 , 落落清净 。
Yet remains natural and unconditioned in every name and shape.
以众生生灭因果 , 呈现我的迷惑;
All kinds of activity, birth-and-death, cause-and-effect, are the delusory state of “I AM”.
以世界众生诸相 , 呈现我的生命;
All forms of life and the world as such are the beingness of “I AM”.
以诸法真理 , 呈现寻找我的道路;
All Dharma and truth are the paths in search of “I AM”.
以万物自然 , 呈现我的流浪;
All creatures and the nature are the drifting of “I AM” in cyclic existence.